Restructure the help web-app page
This page should contain a link to the different guides and to the guided tour. Also, when the guided tour is published, would this page disappear? by clicking on help you enter the guided tour but you might want access to specific guides and FAQ.
Options possible: A. end the guided tour on this page and propose the action "skip tour" on every step of the guide B. add another icon specifically for the guided tour and keep ? for the help menu
In the help page we can add the following links:
- How to use the SWH API tutorial (https://docs.softwareheritage.org/devel/getting-started/api.html in new location)
- How to archive and reference code (https://www.softwareheritage.org/howto-archive-and-reference-your-code/)
- Contribute to the SWH mission (https://www.softwareheritage.org/community/developers/)
- FAQ (https://www.softwareheritage.org/faq/ when it is published)
- Deposit guides with HAL?
- HOW to cite with Biblatex? (video tutorial)
Migrated from T3914 (view on Phabricator)